Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Deals This Week

Here are some highlights of the deals at CVS & Walgreens this week, thank you Money Saving Mom & the Centsible Sawyer.

I went to CVS this morning, and here's what I had hoped to get:

Buy 2 Stayfree pads at $3.99 each
Use 1 B1G1 coupons
Spend $3.99 out of pocket
Get $4 ECBs (make a penny!)

Buy 1 CVS Children's Chewable Aspirin (36 ct.) at $1.99
Get $1.99 ECBs (Limit 1)

Buy 2 Loreal Revitalift Products, Get $10 ECBs (Limit 2)
Buy 2 cleansers or toweletters at $5.99 each
Use 2 $2/1 coupons from the 01/04 RedPlum insert
Spend $7.98 out of pocket
Get $10 ECBs back
Free plus $2.02 overage after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Excedrin 10 ct. at $2.49, Get $2.49 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

CVS was out of Excedrin, the L'Oreal products and I couldn't find the children's aspirin. Here's what I did instead:

Buy 2 Stayfree pads at $3.99 each
Use 1 B1G1 coupons
Spend $3.99 out of pocket
Get $4 ECBs (make a penny!)

Buy 1 Extreme Energy 6-hour shot at $4.99
Get $4.99 ECBs (Limit 1)
Free after ECBs

I have NO idea what I'm going to do with energy shot; I probably couldn't drink it if I wanted to (which I don't!). But the Stayfree is a REALLY good deal. You can buy 5 packages total over the month of February and get $2 ECB for every package you buy. This is a great way to use up any ECB's that might be expiring.

No comments: